Hi
I've joined the list again after a long time away.
I've been trying to load files in to goldwave to convert to another format.
When
the file opens I get the message "deflashing to disk".  When it gets to 99
percent,
my computer locks up and I can't do anything.  I've got about 14 gigs on my hard
drive and the files I'm working with are less than a megabyte in length.  I'm
running
win 98se gw version 4.26 and wineyes 4.5
Any suggestions what to do please?
Teri