Hi folks,

I will soon be getting a C-crane FM transmitter, and was wondering if anyone
currently using one could contact me to tell me a bit about  them. Where are
the basic controls located? How easy are they to use by a totally blind
person? Are there any settings that are inaccessible? And, probably more
importantly, exactly how does one find that elusive screw, and give the unit
more range? I don't think it's even mentioned in the PDF manual I downloaded
from the CCrane site.

If you like, you can contact me off list at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks.
~Ann