Hi,
They will not play back.

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: MP3 & DVD?.

Sarai, thanks for the INFO, but how would they play back on the DVD player.
Just for talking sake. Say I had the following MP3 music albums on a DVD Disk.
The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, & The Who.
Would these albums play when i insert the DVD disk into the player, or would I have to do something, and would the albums play one after the other.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai D. Bucciarelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>