To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: Minidisk Vs. Mp3

Hello Andy,

I have used the Sony ICD P28, which is a digital recorder. It was about $100 over here. I am totally blind and can use it without problems. It has a USB port.
You can also change certain settings, like the record quality, from within the software that comes with the unit.

This particular model does not record things in stereo, but it sounds like it could work for what you need. I have heard that other Sony ICD recorders are
accessible.

Good luck,

Angie