Beyond the black stump, Australia

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 12:41 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: kazaa and winmx

First of all, I tried to install and run kazaa and went I went into the
menus to search I saw that new search was unaailable.  Any help would be
nice.

Next with winmx,  when I search for something on wi nmx I get waiting
for results.  If no results are found, I go back to the search window
and start typing another artist or title and while I am typing, I still
hear waiting for results.  Also it seems that I am not getting the bit
rate and whether it is cable or dsl and also I am not getting the number
of users and available.  I am starting to get real discouraged with