Hi all,

I need Robert Wegner of Panasonic's e-mail again if someone would please
send it to me.

Also, can anyone advise me which DVD player now available on the market is
the easiest to use?  I know none of them are truly user-friendly for a blind
person, but is there one that is best?  I'd like a portable one, but it
doesn't have to be.  I can play DVD on the computer but I don't always want
to e tied to my computer and I'd like to be able to take it with me
occasionally.

Thanks much.
Kris