Hmm. This depends then on what version you're running I guess. I didn't
upgrade to version 4, as the version 3 build I'm using is good enough for
what I need, so maybe things have changed. Unfortunately then, I can't help
with it, and my Main Menu review will not help you until you can get into
the menus. Write Flavio, the program author, and ask him what changes you
have made. He's familiar with my audio review, and with the fact that I am
blind, so if you let him know your troubles, maybe he can give pointers on
how to access it with the keyboard, if indeed he has changed something
around. Let him know that I do not have the latest version of the program,
so I won't be able to help.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com