Hello everyone.
I'm thinking about the solution to buy flash USB mp3 player. Since ipod shuffle didn't arive in my country i can't get it, and if i would buy it from internet that would cost me the same as iriver ifp 799 1gb usb flash mp3 player which i can get it over here in Croatia.
Now my question is, did anyone had a chance to work with 700 series iriver players and are they accsesible enough. I downloaded pdf manual for the iriver 700 series mp3 players but so far i wasn't successful with reading it so i can't say anything.
Last feature which interests me is a solution of voice recording with those players. How it works and do i need an external microphone to record something.
Reguards.
alf
icq: 124488586
msn/mail alf"at"net4u.hr