i am using sound recorder and handy bits voice mail to record wavs of my voice.
well when i save them they are over 2 mb and only 40 seconds long. how, do i
save them to make them smaller? they are for a website. any ideas? what should
i change in properties?
shirley
"To the world you are someone, but to someone you are the world."
"dedicated to attracta from darina"

"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."
"dedicated to attracta, our first therapist that we truly trusted"