TRY HITTING THE ENTER KEY WHEN IT STARTS.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cynthia Handel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc-audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: Another RAY DVD question

You know I've been having trouble figuring out how to play the RAY DVD on my
computer with Power DVD. Here's a question, which someone might be able to
answer.

When I put the DVD in, it starts to play "Georgia". It plays part of it,
and then I hear applause. Then, it starts to play it, again. I don't know
how many times it plays it, but it seems that it's just playing the same
thing over and over again. Is it supposed to do this, or is Power DVD in
some setting it shouldn't be in; preventing the DVD to play all the way
through?

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way." Abraham Lincoln