Greetings,

I was reading some messages from the TNTalk list and during one a site was
given from which functional audio equipment may be obtained.  I have tried
the site and on entering the only link I could find seem to be getting back
to the original page.

Of course, it could simply be I do not know the appropriate Jaws keystrokes
in Jaws v4.50 to make sense of the site, so any assistance gratefully
received.

The site address is given below:

http://www.coomber.co.uk

All the best