You need to try the pitch shift function. That will do it for you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 2:45 AM
Subject: Sound forge question, Slowing down speed of recorded sound

Hi,
I am trying to record from a steroe tape deck to Sound forge. I am recording a 4 track talking book.

I am able to separate the tracks, and reverse the one that has recorded backwards, but they are at hte normal speed so need to be slowed down.

I thought I could achieve this with re-sampling but doesn't seem to work, what am I doing wrong?

P.