I had to reinstall the newest winamp and got a weird thing happening. Every
time I fast forward or rewind the volume goes down and comes back up when
done rewinding or fast forwarding. It use to rewind and/or fast forward all
at one volume.
If I hold the right or left arrow key for more than 3 seconds, I have no
volume.

Can I get it back to what it use to be. Fast forwarding and rewinding all at
the same volume. Skimming through a file is very hard right now because of
this.
Any help would be appreciated..

    HF