To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:40 AM
Subject: RE: Removing a file

InCD is a Nero accessory for making rewriteable CDs behave just like a big floppy had this software on my PC and removed it from the Start/settings/addor remove buttons. If this does not work for you I would try first going to the system tray and right clicking on its icon and selecting disable or close whatever is indicated. Once it is disabled, you should be able to uninstall it in the usual manner. Alternatively, right click on start menu, go to explore, select programs, select startup and you should find it. If you do, delete it, reboot your PC and you should be able to uninstall is in the usual way.

Hope this works,

Ron.

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Shipp Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:07 AM To: PC audio discussion list. Subject: Removing a file

Hello all,  Please could someone  help me out here,  I was using Nero
Express to burn CD with  Now because I couldn't get on with the program I
uninstalled it,  and installed Roxio v6 which I find easy to use.  The
problem I have now is that Nero seems to of left a file on the system and I
have tried every thing I can think of to  remove it and I cannot do it.  The

file that is left is called INCD,  Please could someone tell me what else I
could possibly try to find this and remove it?  If this cannot be done then
the next option is to format the hard drive again.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to