Hi,

I'm not a jaws user, though I have it on my system and am familiar enough with it to know that in the followin-eyes. When you tab to it from another application, and then turn it of you are returned to the last application from which you tabbed to jaws. So, what I do if I don't want sound from the software synth to seep into my is to turn off the screen reader, thus returning you to total recorder, if you make sure that that is the last ap you were in. From there, you simply shift tab once to get you to the record button, ans then press space, thus startng the recording process. When you hear that your program is done, press space bar to stop recording, and then reenable jaws. You should have an unflawed recording. Hth,
Rusty
recording regard, it is like window=> At 05:19 AM 3/5/2005, Steve Pattison spake thusly:-
There is another way to solve this problem and that is to buy a hardware speech synthesizer. Not a cheap solution but it would solve this problem.