Yes, I got thet message too, and when I chose yes, the program works just fine. Good luck.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 6:44 PM
Subject: severe cdex problem

Hi Guys,

I had a tech come out and repair a windows xp problem--he said I had a
corrupted dll file. He "fixed" the problem and now my machine boots. He ran
a program to remove any spyWare. Now my cdex doesn't work. I uninstalled it
and tried a re-install. The tech said some shareware programs might be
affected by removing spyware that may be attached.

After reinstalling the program, I get the message copied below and I don't
know how to fix it... My cd drive isn't scsi...

CDex
Failed to load the wnaspi32.dll driver!
Use the "Native NT SCSI library" driver option instead?
Yes No

Has anyone seen this? Any help would be appreciated!

Judy