  From: Tom Kaufman
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:41 PM
  Subject: Still Looking For Help In Making My Computer Play In Stereo Mode

  Hello again list:  Yesterday I put in an inquiry to the list, looking for
  help in being able to hear things like audio streaming in stereo..and the
  like in stereo.  I have a 'Crystall DWM Audio souncard (if you call it a
  "sound card)..am running Windows ME and Jaws 3.7u.  Had to change a few
  things last week as my Internet Explorer caused me problems; I went into
  MSconfig..and with the help of a good computer tech, was able to get that
  problem resolved.  Thing is, now, I notice that..when the computer boots
  up..and the little "music" starts to play, it's in "mono"..and not stereo;
  everything else that I hear is coming through in mono as well..things like
  XM on line..and the like.  So I really need to know..how do I get it back
  like it's supposed to be (and I'll tell you before anybody says, "It's
  because you have a cCrystal DMW Audio Sound Card"..yes..I did used to hear
  things that were supposed to be heard in stereo as such!  Hope someone can
  help me here!  Thanks in advance.
  Tom Kaufman

  http://www.nod32.com