Hello Cris:  Just to bring you up-to-speed (and for the other listers too) I
had some problems with Internet Explorer, which, from what I understand,
where caused by the Windows Update that I ran last week; a security patch
needed to be disabled.  So I was advised to go into MSconfig..and take care
of that.  When I first did it, it screwed everything up!  But I was able to
pretty much get my settings back like they're supposed to be..and was again
able to open Internet Explorer..without that "blue Screen" coming up!
However..ever since all this happened, my sound is "mono!"  Have been all in
the control pannel; looked at the various choices there...no soap!  It still
insists that I want to listen in "mono'!"  Again..in case some of you missed
it before..am running Windows ME" a Crystall DWM Audio soundcard (if you'd
even call it a soundcard)..and am running Jaws 3.7u.  Sorry if I'm a little
long-winded here; am just trying to provide as much info as I possibly can.
Thanks.
Tom Kaufman