From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: KMOX Online

Hi. I tried every single button on the page with no results.
It looks as if you have to register with another company, but I couldn't
get past the initial set of buttons. You're supposed to be able to click  a
button to launch the tuner, but no luck here using JAWS. All it says is
button. arrow down, it says, button, and so on. Pressing the button with
the space bar or the enter key wouldn't activate it.