From: "shawn klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:31 AM
Subject: guitar chord tables?

Hi, not totally off topic I think. I'm trying to help
Maurício, the developer of the Piano Eletrónico, he's
developing a guitar chord player. We're looking for
some good chord tables on line or in some sort of
digital format. Preferably something that will give
you chord variations where all 6 strings are played.
He's also got a feature where you can play as
cavoquinho, to make it simple that's a 4 stringed
instrument like a uke. I'm sure the chords will be
different with just 4 strings. Anybody got any ideas?

Shawn Klein
moderador grupo skype-portugues
skype
kb7clx1