To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>; "MIDI-MAG: Blind folks and their use of MIDI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: a SoundForge 8.0 question.

Hi Gang:

I have installed SF 8.0 on my desktop as well as my notebook computer. I am able to play MP3 files on the notebook with no problem. When I try to play MP3 files on the desktop computer, SoundForge reports that this file format is not supported.

What MP3 decoder do I require to resolve this problem?

On another matter: where can I obtain the latest JFW scripts for SoundForge?

Thanks all over the place gang.