To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: help with mp3 playing speed

I don't know if you have "Cool Edit" but changing speeds is real easy
with this program.

Chris

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:40:38 -0000 "Elaine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
hello,

I wondered if if there is any way of slowing down an existing  mp3.

I have an mp3 file, that has been recorded at the wrong speed, and
wondered if I can slow it down to normal playing speed.

thanks

Elaine