Hello everyone,

I'm trying to listen to an online station called, JackAndJillRadio.com.

It broadcasts on Live 365.  I didn't want to install their player, and it
gave me the option to use different players.  So I was hoping to use Winamp.

However, Winamp has some sort of a problem with the stream or something.  It
tries to buffer, but nothing happens.  It stays at 0 percent.
It does play, but it goes in and out, about every five seconds.  But the
even stranger part about it, is that it's playing the stream too fast.
It plays it like a chipmunk.

Why would this be happening?
Is there anything I can do about it?

I sure hope so.  I'm not very familiar with Winamp, because I've just
recently started using it.

Thank you,

Terri

--