Hi Rusty. Thanks. What is this Framework program?
----- Original Message ----- From: "russell Bourgoin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Soundforge 8.0.

Hi,

I made a mistake when I thought it was dot net. You have to download and install framework 1.1 because the application was developed under it. I did it, with no apparent ill effects.

Rusty
e> At 01:37 AM 3/20/2005, Gary Wood spake thusly:-
Hi all. I'm curious about something: Why do you have to download and install Microsoft.NET? Especially, if it may cause problems for some?

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com