Hi Gary and everybody,

Using Winmx and similar programs is best with prepaid unlimited traffic, and
only to some extent affected by having a fast connection. It's file-sharing,
which means that you download files from somebody elese's computer, so the
download spped will also depend on that person's connection. Obviously, the
faster your connection is, the quicker you will get a file, but the thing is
that you can't always expect somebody on the network to have the file you
want. Therefore, P2P programs have a clever system of permanently searching
the file you requested on the network, and as soon as anyone who has it
comes up on the network, the download will begin. I personally think it's
good fun to find little surprises in my download folder every morning. I'll
say again that the networks are huge, so the chances are very high that you
will find what you want instantly, but if you really have a burning need for
some particular obscure song, I suppose online CD sphops will be your best
bet.

Warmest regards,

Denis
You can find your favourite music at