Everybody seems to make that mistake and I don't
understand it. If you select the mic you not only
record your mic and what's going on in your room,
that's what the caller will hear too, if you happen to
have your speakers on he just might hear the message
too lol, choose stereo mix or what you hear, if you
don't have 1 of those, then experiment, but don't
choose mic.
Shawn Klein
moderador grupo skype-portugues
skype