To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: Converting MPG

Hi all. I'm still having problems with my MPG disk that only plays on the computer. You can convert MPG to MP3 with Goldwave, but I don't have Goldwave. I do have Soundforge. Can I convert MPG to MP3 with Soundforge? And how do I do that? If that's not possible, how do I convert to WAV, so I can play it on another CD player? I do use a DVD player, but won't play those files. Should I purchase Nero 6, to get their DVD burning software? Would burning these MPG files to DVD be the answer for me?