Hi Sun Sparkle. I have found that when using Winamp with Live 365 I have to log in to the Live 365 service before attempting to play a stream from them. For whatever reason, I have found that when using Real Player, I don't have to log in every time. That being said, listening options are always more accessible with Winamp, so it might be worth the inconvenience of needing to log in.

One other worthwhile mention here... as a live 365 VIP member I can downlload and use "radio 365." The version of this application which has just been released is quite accessible with WindowEyes, 5.0, though not so good with Jaws 6.0. For non-VIP members, Radio 365 can be purchased for $14 and something. A demo is also available. This lets you access live 365 from your desktop, but again I should stress that so far I haven't been able to make it work with anything but WindowEyes.

Larry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sun Sparkle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:32 AM
Subject: live 365

i am trying to get the live 365 site towork for me i have choosen winamp as my player do i need to disable my anti virus to get the cookie or how can i make this site work for me.
it used to work but do not know how to get it to work now.
running windows xp home 512 ddr ram a 2.4 ghz processor jaws 6 and window eyes 4.5 sp4
any help would be greatly appearated for this matter.