I've tried to use Detune with limited results.  In fact, I'd say the results
were that it was inaccessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:08 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Pitch Correction

Hi all, has anyone had any success with pitch correction software, either as
a plug-in that will run with Sound Forge or some stand-alone application? I
thought it might be fun to put some old Yoko Ono trakcs through it <smile>

Jonathan Mosen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: +64-3-373-6192
Mobile/SMS +64-21-4Mosen