Hi. DJC recommended mediarecorder to me and I can't say enough about it! I think it's pretty much limited to winamp and the streams you can pick up with winamp, but DJC can correct me if I'm wrong there. It was a little tricky to figure out the jaws commands when entering times, but once I got it I really have had no trouble.

I also have total recorder which I think is more versatile as far as working with media player and winamp, but I've not been able to figure out how to get it to connect to the station. Setting the record and timer functions was easy, but I can't get it to connect to the stream and I've asked for help here but didn't get a response.

I don't have the exact website I got mediarecorder from, but I did a google search and it took me to a download site.