That's interesting because when I use windows media with
www.bluegrasscountry.org
I have no problems with it. Still not sure what's going on.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Possible Windows Media Problem?

Hello Melissa and list:  I went to another website; the website for radio
station WPHB..which is located in Philipsburg, Pennsylvania www.wphb.com
and tried to access their stream; they use "Windows Media"..and had
absolutely no luck!  So this tells me that Windows Media has a problem!
Wonder if others are having problems with this player?
Tom Kaufman