Hi Anders. I think you have to go to the Sony website. I've gone there by going to soundforge.com. When you go there, you can find a phone number to call them from. I've done that. I've called the 1800 number, and those folks helped me register my product. Hope this helps. m. .
----- Original Message ----- From: " Anders Holmberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:29 AM
Subject: Registration problem.

HellO!
I am trying to register the noise reduction plugin for soundforge.
I have found it via dc++ and therefore i haven't got any activatioSo what to do?
I have understood that i have to do it online.
But they want me to enter my computer id and a serial number?
I only would like to try it out for 7 days or what it was and then maybe purchase it?
I don't remember what it costs.
But i thing it was about $200.
Can someone help me please?
/Anders.