To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: Autotuning software.

Which version of autotune do you have? I hear v4 works some what better. At 04:11 PM 4/26/2005 +0200, you wrote:

HellO!
Someone asked for a week or so about autotuning software which was accessible for the blind.
I haven't seen any on this topic since then.
I am just trying antares autotuning software.
But its quite inaccessible.
For those who do not know what autotuning is.
ITs used to make the tunes right when you are singing or playing.
If you listen ti the song belive with Cher you can hear her voices through an autotuner.
/Anders.