From: "Kelly Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody tried "Replay-Radio"?

yes, read my earlier post on this topic vis-a-vis sound forge.  Replay Radio
hijacks your sound card and changes the recording settings without your
knowledge or permission.  it is very accessible and if one uses Replay radio
with another audio recording program, they should be prepared to get their
hands dirty in fiddling with audio device properties on a regular basis as
they switch between the two programs.

Kelly