Hello all.  I am a new member, with not a whole lot of audio experience.
I am trying to get my napster files that I've recently downloaded to
play with winamp.  I want to either have winamp play .wma files, or find
some way to convert them to .mp3 files.  I have checked in to this a
bit, and I have found out that napsters files are protected or locked,
whatever.  I want to know if I can do anything to get this done.

Thanks in Advance for any help anyone might be able to offer,

Dustin