From: "shannon work" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: FM transmitter recommendation needed

Hello,
I am kind of jumping in here but I thought I could help with this one. I use
my C Crane FM transmitter to free myself from the computer. I listen to
allot of books and how it works for me is;
I open the book file and then let Window Eyes read to end. While the
Transmitter is on I am free to roam about the house. I am not forced to sit
in front of the computer nor do I have to subject the neighbors to what ever
it is that I happen to choose.
I used to have to put the computer speakers in the window to be able to
listen while in the kitchen. That is nice when the weather permits and so
long as that what ever I am reading is suitable for all ages to hear. smile.
With the transmitter sending my chosen material to the stereo or bedroom
radio. I am free to do and listen to what ever I want to. It is a great
thing.

Shannon