Hi,

Ipodder does not work with any version of Windows below Windows 2000.

Robert Carter

At 07:17 AM 5/10/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

Is anyone using Ipodder successfully with Windows98 SE? I have just
downloaded it, and it installed just fine. but, when I try and run it, a
message pops up telling me a copy is already running, and asks me to either
raise it or wait for it to quit. But, there is no sign of it running either
in my system tray or when I use programs like End It All to list running
applications. Help???

I like accessible Podcaster, but it is pretty basic, and I was hoping to
find something with some scheduling abilities that Podcaster does not have
in its current version. Thanks.

~Ann

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-1, 05/10/2005
Tested on: 5/10/05 8:17:50 AM