Hi,
I recently got a DVD burner. At the moment, I don't have any DVD video playing software installed, but I'm wondering if there are any programs or plugins for WinAmp that will let me play back the audio portion of a DVD?
Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Phone: (306) 355-2254 (no collect calls please)
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 23:00 to 01:00 GMT on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at: http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net/northernlights.html
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal web site at:
http://www.ksapergia.net