I recently had to reformat my computer, and replace the motherboard.  Before
all that happened, I
had no problems with online radio stations.  Most of them still work for me,
but I have one that
won't.  I can't figure out, whether the problem is on their end or mine.  I'm
using Windows Xp Sp 2,
1 gb ram, Windows Media Player 10, and a DSL connection.  The station I'm
having problems with, is

www.680news.com

I'm wondering, if there is a way to figure out, whether the problem is on their
end, or mine.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it.

Earle