easy c d creater 6 seems to find more c d info than audio grabber or cdex. I
wonder if they use two different sorces for retreving c d data and if so
does any one know the server name for the one roxio uses? It will find most
if not all cds I look for when cdex or audio grabber stumbles. I would put
the server line in my audio grabber if I could find it.
I would even pay for the use of the sorce if I know what it was?