hi. it's been pretty well-known that Music Match is inaccessible. Plenty of other ripping programs out there though, and some of them free.

At 05:32 PM 5/20/2005, you wrote:
Jay here,
I notice that nobody really wanted to go there again, but I did, so I went to control panel to see whether I was brave enough to uninstall mmjbexe. Fortunately, in xp, at least, there's an option to reset, so I did that and now it doesn't horn in and I'll never run that program again as it seems that, in the process of trying to figger it out, one is apt to press a key and tell it something that isn't apparent til the result happens.
Jay