I have little experience with playing DVD's on my computer or on a mini hi
fi system I have.

I have just purchased  the movie Ray with audio description.

I try to run it in Windows Media and Power DVD with little success.

All I can get is a short audio track of "Georgia On My Mind". I don't know
if video goes with this.

How can I access the rest of the movie?

How do I accesss the "Audio Description". In Windows Media, I have explored
the menus and find one sub menu which give a choice about Visually Impaired
but it is not available.

I don't see menues in Power DVD.
I don't get any further on my Mini Hi Fi system.

Peter S.