Hi, please, help me with the freverb plug-in for Goldwave and Windows. The
track bars aren't showing. I use my mouse pointer and find the names but it
isn't showing the track bars. I always need sighted assistance with me to
help.Í don't want to be rude, but you haven't given much help with it.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.