Hello,

I am using mp3 Direct cut 2.0 beta.  Can any user of this product tell
me precisely how to set a manual cue point.  I know how to auto cue.

Let me clarify.  I am recording books from tape and wish to split these
into smaller files for the benefit of my portable mp3 player whose fast
forward is not too fast.  But I want to avoid marks in the middle of a
sentence.  So I wish to place the cue points manually and subsequently
split that file at the cue points.  So can anyone please tell me step
by step how to place the manual cue points.  I know how to do the rest.
  Thanks.

Don Roberts