Hello every one,

I need your help.
I currently have a Sony burner that came with some junk software called B's
Recorder Gold 5, and some think called b's clip.

This thing is giving me nothing but trouble. I have tried for two days to
copy a file on to a CD and no luck. It keeps locking up my system.
I have tried four different disks so I don't think that it is a flawed disk.
I am able to play CDS in this drive and the add remove hardware option in
control panel says that this hardware is working fine.I am running Windows
2000 professional. I have no idea how to tell what exact model of Sony
burner I have. I am also using the screen reader Window Eyes 5.0.

So now to my plea for help.
I think I need new software. I am no professional. I would like to be able
to copy CDS, make compilation disks and copy the occasional data files or
photo files for others to CDS.

This is what I would like to accomplish. I would also like to  do this for
as little money as possible. Like I said I am no professional. I think that
this burner has made five CDS in its life time thus far. One reason is that
this software is just not the friendliest.

If you lovely people could point me in the right direction I would be
eternally grateful.
Thanks soooo much in advance.

Shannon