To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: placing index markers on CD

 One of the best solutions is Gold Wave. You can break the file into wave
 files with it, and it will adjust the breaks so that you don't get popping
 and the like. Then a program like CDRWIN or Nero can put the whole thing
 together for you with no gaps or pops.

 Bruce

 --
 Bruce Toews
 E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]