I see.  Well, I still have more exploring of the Nero interface to do.
Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: Blank CD/R recommendations, please

Actually you can choose what speed the cd burns in Nero. You do this when
you actually burn the cd.
It's in the options. when in doubt, check the options because the setting
you want is probably there.  as for maximum burning speed, you'll just have
to experiment a bit.  The default setting is usually best though.