Hi Daniel. No problem. Everything's fine. There sure has been a lot of discussion about this. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: Blank CD/R recommendations, please

Gary,

I'm so sorry if it sounded as if I was snapping at you.  I was tired and
frustrated about something else last night.  But I honestly had become
puzzled as to why a couple of people were answering me after I asked just
one kind of question with so much basic information about CD/R recording
that I hadn't asked anything about.  I kept politely saying thanks, I knew
that but I'm sure others will appreciate this, etc., but no one seemed to
see that I was saying I knew everything but the answer to the particular
question that I was asking.  I just got annoyed after this kept happening.

anyway, as before, I'm sure someone benefited by hearing about all this
stuff for the first time, just as I did only some weeks ago on this list,
when I was actually asking those questions and receiving instruction.

Thanks again, and sorry if I was rude.
Daniel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>