I went into the winamp library and was looking at all the shoutcast streams,
and usually when I hit enter I can get them to play, but now ever time i enter
on a station winamp isn't trying to play them.  The ones I saved in my
bookmarks work fine, and I tried listening to a couple of the same ones by
going through the library, and they won't work.  I tried exiting out of winamp
and going back in and refreshing the list, and it won't work.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?
personal and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: tlsyslo
AOL Instant Messenger: Drizzlecat!