hello list

can anyone tell me if they use jaws screenreader and soundblaster live 24 bit
soundcard? i have problems with jaws reading the different things in this
software. i managed to install the hardware ok but i can't seem to work the
software. the likes of the graphic equilizer are out of reach at the moment.
also can anyone tell me how i configure it to allow me to have my 2.1 speaker
system running out the front socket and the stereo speakers i have out of the
rear socket...i have the 2.1 system working but want to utilise my other
speakers aswell. any help on this matter would be really helpful. regards
stephen